Over the past couple of weeks we like the rest of America have done our best to keep up with the recommendation of the CDC and the government on the best way to handle COVID-19. We have spent many hours talking with the track, local government and watch restriction with gathering and companies. Currently at the time of this email the CDC has recommended no gathering of 10 or more people. There are travel restrictions at the border of Canada and the US, companies have put travel restrictions for their employees stretching to the end of April. At this time the state of Indiana has closed all restaurants, bars, schools and asked all non essential business close, this includes the track that is closed through the middle of April.
Our number one concern is for the safety of our fans, competitors and vendors. Because of the information given by the CDC the restriction that are being implemented on a daily basis we have decided to postpone the UCC until July 10-12. Our hope is that buy postponing the event it will allow our fans, competitors, vendors and the country’s time to stabilize. The event will still be help at Lucas Oil Raceway in Brownsburg, IN.
We would like to thank everyone that supports the UCC/DPI Expo and thank you for your understanding in this turbulent time. Should you have further questions please email them to [email protected] and we will do our best to answer you as quickly as we can.
Once again we thank all of you and hope you and your family are safe and well.
and the UCC/DPI Staff